Q. I have a house under contract and a buyer wanting a l/o. How do I secure the l/o person before I close on the house?

A. It will not be a problem if you already have a tenant buyer that is interested in the property.

You can go ahead and get their applications and some earnest money. If you do not purchase the property you should refund their earnest money.

You could also sign the lease option and take the money from the tenant buyer. Of course you will need to refund all their money if the property does not close.