Need to transfer my properties into Land Trusts. Considering naming attorney as Trustee and then or course recording document. Can the Trustee then sign a document that does not get recorded that appoints me as an alternate Trustee, thus allowing me to sign on behalf of the Trust as long as I produce this document?

If you are using the Street Smart Trust documents, you will have a successor trustee or a director of the trust which can be you.

You can also have the trustee sign a Power of Attorney allowing you to sign documents on behalf of the trust