Q. What documents will I need to show the title company for proper closing of my house sale to the buyer? It's in a land trust.

A. Only the docs filed on public record - the deed and the affidavit of land trust. That is all they need. They will try to tell you that they need to see the entire trust doc but they don't. Everything they need is in the affidavit that you filed when you put the property in a trust.